chevette L front seats and door cards

Buy or Sell Chevette/GM things.

Moderator: Moderators

chevette L front seats and door cards

Postby GJUK » 30 Apr 2005, 21:42

beige and mint

out of a 40k car

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby Shellysowner » 30 Apr 2005, 23:15

As in plain beige or as in beige with light browny checked inserts? I'd be very interested in the door cars anyways, possibly the seats as well if they are the right ones.
User avatar
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
 
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Postby GJUK » 01 May 2005, 09:14

Shellysowner wrote:As in plain beige or as in beige with light browny checked inserts? I'd be very interested in the door cars anyways, possibly the seats as well if they are the right ones.


i will have to check that - im 80%sure the door cards are plain.

but the seats, may have light checking on them.

ill double check tonight. :)

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby GJUK » 01 May 2005, 09:20

GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby Shellysowner » 01 May 2005, 12:31

Yep, they're the chaps and the seats look right as well (although they do look a bit dark). I'll take any interior bits your selling but I'll have to hang fire on the seats 'till I've seen them/a better pic.
User avatar
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
 
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Postby GJUK » 01 May 2005, 13:52

Shellysowner wrote:Yep, they're the chaps and the seats look right as well (although they do look a bit dark). I'll take any interior bits your selling but I'll have to hang fire on the seats 'till I've seen them/a better pic.


shame as i skipped the rear seats thinking no one would ever want them.

the seats are "dark" in areas where people have made the vinyl shine with getting in and out of the car i think

needs bit of a clean too might bring them up lighter.

no rips or ciggie burns etc.

from a 1 owner car.

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby Shellysowner » 01 May 2005, 17:35

Well tell you what, why don't you post me any door cards, interior panelling, map pockets etc. (what have you got?) and I'll leave the seats 'till as and when I can get to nottingham?
User avatar
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
 
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Postby GJUK » 01 May 2005, 17:42

Shellysowner wrote:Well tell you what, why don't you post me any door cards, interior panelling, map pockets etc. (what have you got?) and I'll leave the seats 'till as and when I can get to nottingham?


sure, how much do you want to give me for em ?

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby Shellysowner » 01 May 2005, 17:44

Well I dunno - what bits have you got? Is it just the door cards? Is it an L or GL? Have you got the rest of the interior panelling - cards for next to the rear seats, kicker plate cards, side trim for boot, boot floor cover, tailgate trim? What condition are all the bits in?
User avatar
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
 
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Postby GJUK » 01 May 2005, 23:57

Shellysowner wrote:Well I dunno - what bits have you got? Is it just the door cards? Is it an L or GL? Have you got the rest of the interior panelling - cards for next to the rear seats, kicker plate cards, side trim for boot, boot floor cover, tailgate trim? What condition are all the bits in?


i chucked everything in the skip im afraid, just got the front cards, front seats, steering wheel, radio, dash etc

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham

Postby Shellysowner » 02 May 2005, 01:59

Alright well assuming they are very good/mint L doorcards with an undamaged map pocket how about a tenner for the pair?
User avatar
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
 
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Postby GJUK » 02 May 2005, 08:45

Shellysowner wrote:Alright well assuming they are very good/mint L doorcards with an undamaged map pocket how about a tenner for the pair?


sure,

+ postage though.

Jon
GJUK
Novice Driver
Novice Driver
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 12:04
Location: Nottingham


Return to Cars/Parts Sales & Wants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron