UK Chevette Pickup Free!

General Chat about Chevettes?..put it here.

Moderator: Moderators

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby jeremysymons » 05 Jun 2004, 16:50

No one was interested in buying my pickup project when I posted it for sale a few week ago.

Forget anything for the car itself which cost me hundreds to re-engineer . . . I'm prepared to let it go for a price which just covers its newly reconditioned braking system, it's Manta Recaros, it's low mileage reconditioned gearbox and back axle, its excellent flush headlights, its Ignitor electronic ignition and Flexolite spin-on oil filter adaptor.

For the £375.00 I'm asking, I'll even throw in 2 decent door shells and 2 very usable front wings free . . . but no time to hang around so, if there's no interest by Monday evening (7th June) I'll have to strip it of all its 'goodies' and send it off to Chevette Heaven.
Jez
jeremysymons
`L` Plate Newbie
`L` Plate Newbie

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby jeremysymons » 05 Jun 2004, 17:32

Oh I Forgot,

There's also an instrument pod with a rev-counter in place of the clock and I'll be happy to send a picture of the pickup as an e-mail attachment.
Jez
jeremysymons
`L` Plate Newbie
`L` Plate Newbie

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby ChevetteCharlie » 07 Jun 2004, 16:12

Come on someone!
The reason a dog has so many friends is 'cos he wags his tail instead of his tongue
Have owned: Bright Copper Metallic, L Saloon. Glacier Blue, GLS Hatchback. Quality Street Green Triangle, GL Saloon.
ChevetteCharlie
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby lonpm2 » 11 Jun 2004, 12:42

do you have a picture/set of pictures of the car?
lonpm2

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby jifop » 17 Jun 2004, 10:40

jifop

UK Chevette Pickup Free!

Postby jeremysymons » 18 Jun 2004, 18:35

Thanks for that JIFOP. Very nice site but it seems to be uninhabited. It's got to go now so I'm starting starting to strip it and a new thread 'UK Chevette Parts'
Jez
jeremysymons
`L` Plate Newbie
`L` Plate Newbie

Return to General Chevette Discussion