Few bits for sale

Buy or Sell Chevette/GM things.

Moderator: Moderators

Few bits for sale

Postby Trevette » 14 Apr 2007, 22:40

Hi All,

So i've got a few bits i would like to get rid of. I'm not going to decide on a price for these bits right now but if you are interested in anything please contact me and i'll give you a price. So, here's the bit i've got.

Chevette 1983 Saloon 1256 Prop Shaft - done about 21,000 miles, excellent condition.

Set of Recaro seats, originally from a Manta i've been told, reclining, slightly faded through the years, vinyl backs and headrests, brown/gold tartan centres and grey bolsters, Recaro sign still in place. The drivers seat has a very very small cut in tartan fabric with a stitch holding it together, this iss almost un-noticeable. Passenger seat is in good nick other than rear access lever is broken, but still usable. Seats are on runners and subframes, have headrests and were in my Chevette saloon until i removed them last weekend. Seat set can include rear seat bottom and back cushions with covers to fit straight into a Chevette. The rear seat matches the front seats perfectly with the same colour/fabric scheme. I found these seats to be very comfortable over the last couple of years i've been using them and the reason i'm selling them is because i have fitted a set of Corbeau racing bucket seats. To be honest i slightly miss the comfort of the Recaro's.

Original Chevette seats - fronts and rear. Again out of my Chevette saloon, i removed these when i bought the car back in 2004, since then i've had the seats in dry storage. These are in very good condition, have only seen about 17,000 miles in the car before removal. These are the neck-snapper type (no headrests), and are a browny/beige colour, sort of a tweed material on the front of the seats and beige vinyl on the backs. Seats are on runners and subfrrames, are reclining and all mechanical parts work perfectly. These would be ideal for a gold, brown or beige coloured Chevette in need of a slight interior revamping.

Ford 2 litre Pinto Engine Block - This is a bare block with nothing inside it. I used this block purely for 'mocking up' purposes when building my car. Just can't really justify throwing it away. Anyone want it.

Anyone interested in any of these bits please contact me by emailing

[email protected]

Depending on where you live i might even be able to deliver anything here if you needed me to. I'll probably be wanting a few extra quid for deliver through.

Trev
1983 Vauxhall Chevette
Trevette
Novice Driver
Novice Driver

Postby coggers » 16 Apr 2007, 19:49

just to say that i saw the interior when it was still fitted in this car (last yr at billing) and it looked brilliant.. and changing the original chuvitt seats for some recaro jobbies was one of the better things i did with my old ride..
coggers
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Return to Cars/Parts Sales & Wants