No longer required please delete

Buy or Sell Chevette/GM things.

Moderator: Moderators

No longer required please delete

Postby Mantadoc » 27 Feb 2007, 01:22

Well it's been about 10 years since I made the floor for my wife's kadett out of sheet steel. At the time I used a 2 door Chevette chassis rail inside the boot so I know it's about the right size.

I'm looking for a really solid floor and rails, anyone toasted a car head on recently that was previously mint? Was you car carrying a panel donor card or had it made it's wishes known to you?

If so I wouldn't mind one with rear panel attached. I have a new old stock Chevette saloon rear panel to trade if the floor comes attached to a mint one. Obviously prefer a Kadett panel to save me re-working the numberplate area if poss.

Oh, and while I'm wishing if it had a nice left hand quarter (2 door saloon / coupe only) pref with a chunk of inner arch if not up to the seam that would be cool. She's already had an arch section fitted as it got a love bite off a Rover in '99. I had repaired it with an arch section and consequently took it out as large as possible to ger rid of as much twisted iron as poss, but now it's been flat packed again I don't want seams inside seams if possible.

Don't want much do I?

Ok yes, I'm happy to do the cutting, in fact I'd prefer to cut any of these panels off myself (or spot weld cutter as appropriate)

Thanks.
Last edited by Mantadoc on 17 Nov 2007, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
Mantadoc
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Postby Mantadoc » 07 Apr 2007, 13:32

Nudge
Mantadoc
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Postby Mantadoc » 12 May 2007, 09:16

Nudge nudge
Mantadoc
Advanced Motorist