Red Paint Code HS

All the bits that rust!

Moderator: Moderators

Red Paint Code HS

Postby chapel hat pegs » 11 Aug 2007, 14:52

Can anybody tell me the red paint code or paint name for the metal strips that locate around the side windows on an HS. Probably the same as the decal colour?
chapel hat pegs
`L` Plate Newbie
`L` Plate Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jun 2007, 22:58
Location: hinckley uk

Postby Shellysowner » 02 Sep 2007, 18:47

I think that lack of response is a no matt! Try PMing Harry Flatters, our resident DSG representative.
Doive wrote:I remember last summer being in another Chevette with a quite mad driver, and we were drifting round A class roads at 65mph with the tail sliding progressively on the corners. It was fantastic.

1980 Chevette L Hatch
<s>1980 Chevette L Estate</s>
User avatar
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Posts: 4384
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 01:50
Location: Cambridge

Return to Bodywork & fittings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest