spotted a chevanne today

Have you seen a Chevette etc. on your travels? tell us here.

Moderator: Moderators

spotted a chevanne today

Postby andy » 07 Jun 2007, 01:07

My mate brke down earlier so i went out and helped him we dumped his car on a side street while we went to get some bits and what was there but an absolutely mint chevanne, yellow with white rear van panel and black mini lite esk wheels, was lovely really want one now! got a few pics will upload when i get round to it.

andy
andy
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Postby UpNorth » 07 Jun 2007, 19:12

Hi fella, I shouldn't bother uploading if I were you. Your full description will allow most to recognise the van you're referring too!

10/10 though :wink:
Anyone have a 6R4 for sale? Unfortunately I've only got £1K spare but I could throw in a few eggs to sweeten the deal!
UpNorth
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Postby Shellysowner » 08 Jun 2007, 09:30

UpNorth wrote:Hi fella, I shouldn't bother uploading if I were you. Your full description will allow most to recognise the van you're referring too!

10/10 though :wink:

Apart from the black minilite wheels - might be a different one Mark!
Doive wrote:I remember last summer being in another Chevette with a quite mad driver, and we were drifting round A class roads at 65mph with the tail sliding progressively on the corners. It was fantastic.

1980 Chevette L Hatch
<s>1980 Chevette L Estate</s>
Shellysowner
Neverending moaner - lack of space!
Neverending moaner - lack of space!

Postby UpNorth » 08 Jun 2007, 17:45

Don't get too excited Ralph, I'm sure it's not an undiscovered van (unfortunately). He's had black n silver minilite-ish wheels on for a couple of years now.
Anyone have a 6R4 for sale? Unfortunately I've only got £1K spare but I could throw in a few eggs to sweeten the deal!
UpNorth
Advanced Motorist
Advanced Motorist

Return to Chevette sightings.